Monday, September 19, 2011
All Things New
I find myself cutting through negative thoughts to praise God - for the sun, for the fact that I can speak spanish, for his grace...then I'm able to pray for my mom and dad, other family members, friends that are ready to have a child and starting up new ministries, friends that are closing one chapter to enter another, friends that are discouraged and facing things they hadn't expected to happen. Negative thoughts are lame and I hope and pray that God continues to bless my efforts to choose Him. I'm imperfect and get distracted a lot, but just the same I'm a different woman than I was just a year and a half ago. I just wanted to take a moment to reflect upon the goodness of God and how He is changing me personally. I pray the same for you - new peace, new joy, new love overflowing out of you and upon others. I pray that all things are new for you today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment